Runscanner is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
RunScanner is a completely free windows system utility which scans your system for all configured running programs.
You can use runscanner to detect autostart programs, spyware, adware, homepage hijackers, unverified drivers and other problems.
You can import and export your results and let other people help you to solve your problems.
- Top rated freeware
- Scanning of 120+ hijack locations
- Online malware analysis of results
- Powerful process killer
Kill multiple processes at once
Kill and rename
Kill and delete
Delete at next reboot
- Saving and importing of .run files (all information available)
- Save to text log file
- Verification of file signatures
- Host file editor
- MD5 hash calculation of files + online file rating
- Online lookup of scanned entries. (Runscanner database + Google)
- Regedit jump
- Explorer jump
- Extended filters
- Marking of items. A user with problems can save the .run file, an expert can mark the items that need fixing and send the .run file back to the user
Runscanner (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 2.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 149 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.